iContact 10 is a new phonebook app for your phone. The design of this phonebook os 10 is beautiful. So it’s look very professional and a cool thing if you want something new. Call screen OS 10 provides you a screen call and view contacts with a flat interface is extremely classy and eye-catching.
You can see how different to the default contact app on your phone. Beautiful layout design and many cool function on contact phonebook os 10. Want something new on your phone, then iContact 10 is some thing you should try.
Main Features :
- Fast T9 Photo Dialpad.
- 4 frequently used features: Favorites, Recents, Contacts, and Keypad.
- Recents and Missed Calls logs.
- Call blocker to block calls.
- Hide Caller OS 10 ID for your Privacy on incoming calls.
- Speed Dial to quick call and easy setup using # key long press.
- Show all the contact list, add or modify some. You can do almost everything with numbers and contacts.
- Outgoing and Incoming interfaces with Full Screen Caller ID.
- Keypad Touch sounds.
- Add or Edit Contacts with simple interface.
- Settings to Turn on/off features.
- Dual SIM Management.
- Contact OS 10 working fine with Android 7.0 ( Nougat )
How to Use??:
1. Open the icontact 10 app
2. The app will automatically load all contact of your phone into your app
3. All contact in your phonebook will be loaded including facebook and skype contact
4. Turn on/off the custom call screen
5. Edit contact easily
If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us !
iContact 10 is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-25. The program can be installed on Android.
iContact 10 (version 1.0) has a file size of 7.34 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.